About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Physik (Septimus Heap, #3)Physik by Angie Sage

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the third book of the Septimus Heap series, and I enjoyed it.

A new villian is the Substantial Spirit Queen Etheldredda. Favorite characters return and new characters, such as Snorri and Ullrr, are introduced. The adventures are different. Septimus wants to learn about Physik and his mentor discourages him from learning about it as long as he is the apprentice to the Extra-Ordinary Wizard, Marcia. It is a good lesson for students of any age who want to learn more than an imposed curriculm.

The series is directed for readers over the age of 9. Parents and children can enjoy it together.



View all my reviews

No comments: