About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Millie's FlingMillie's Fling by Jill Mansell

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book was a Free Friday selection from Barnes and Noble,and it is no longer free.



Millie's Fling is entertaining and fun. The characters are well-defined so that it is easy to care what happens to Orla, Millie, Hester, Nat, Hugh, and Con. Because it is easy to care about them, reading about how others get their comeuppance is fun.



I recommend the book to women who enjoy playful books for the entertainment.



View all my reviews

No comments: