About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, April 05, 2015

Evernote: 50 Evernote Secrets That Will Advance Your Life (Evernote, Evernote Essentials, Evernote for Dummies)Evernote: 50 Evernote Secrets That Will Advance Your Life by Tomas Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was recommended by Thomas MacEntee to me and other members of the Evernote Genealogists Facebook group when it was free for 24-hours to download to my Kindle app. I read lots of books recommended to this group, and I still learned some information new-to-me I had not tried before. I now put the @ in front of my default notebook so that notebook is always on top. I learned to build a table of contents or project summary from a series of coppy note links. I learned to check this notebook daily for my tasks to do or notes to file in elsewhere. I may not have learned 50 NEW things; but there are enough lots more than the three things I want to learn with each new book.
I recommend it to all readers who use Evernote.

View all my reviews

No comments: