About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, April 27, 2015

The Northwest Coast (American Wilderness Series)The Northwest Coast by Richard L. Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Northwest Coast is another book from Time-Life's The American Wilderness series from my home library. I have not yet been to this part of the country, and now I would like to visit it. I enjoy the descriptions of the shoreline, the coastal cliffs, the interior forests, and the mountains. Each area has its own flora and fauna. A favorite passage of mine is "--the trek along the Life-Saving Trail is a wilderness experience that is not simply handed to you but pounded into you at every step, to stay in your bones, your muscles and your memories forever."

View all my reviews

No comments: