About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Smell The Plumerias: Lilith and the Faeries Series #2Smell The Plumerias: Lilith and the Faeries Series #2 by Cathy A. Corn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Smell the Plumerias: Lilith and the Faeries Series #2 is a book I looked forward to reading because the author has always invites the reader to play along on an adventure. This time the adventure takes the reader swimming with dolphins and helping faeries protect a site sacred to Pele. Lilith and Adam encounter faeries, sylphs, and menehunes.
I recommend this to readers who will let their own imagination take wing.

View all my reviews

No comments: