About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

The ETF Trend Following Playbook: Profiting from Trends in Bull or Bear Markets with Exchange Traded FundsThe ETF Trend Following Playbook: Profiting from Trends in Bull or Bear Markets with Exchange Traded Funds by Tom Lydon
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This was part of a trilogy for my Nook, and it was recommended as a free book by Spec on a Free Friday.
I rate it only 2 stars for it did not give me more information or insight than what I have been able to learn from other sources.
I recommend the information about ETFs for beginners, and I recommend using a practice account before one makes the 200-day moving average crosses a strategy.

View all my reviews

No comments: