About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Explosive Eighteen (Stephanie Plum Series #18)Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


When I requested this book from the library, my ebook request was 60th in line and the hardback request was 355th in line. Evanovich has the readers who eagerly anticipate the releases of her Stephanie Plum mysteries.

The book continues to entertain the fans of the series because we readers want to know what funerals Grandma has been going to and what outfits Lulu is wearing. It is not the best of the series and it is not the worst.

Your friends are going to ask if you have read it yet, so you might as well read it.





View all my reviews

No comments: