About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Books I Read in 1997

22 Books I Read in 1997

  1. The Book of Yaak by Rick Bass
  2. Return to Sodom and Gomorrah by Charles Pellegrino
  3. Toxic Work by Barbara Rheinhold, Ed.D
  4. The Choir by Joanna Trollope
  5. Mosaic by Jeri Taylor
  6. Money Advisor 1997 by Junius Ellis
  7. The Shipping News by Annie Proulx
  8. The Warren Buffet Way by Robert G. Hagstrom, Jr.
  9. Naturalist by Edward O. Wilson
  10. Dinosaur in a Haystack by Stephen Jay Gould
  11. The Feeling Good Handbook by David D. Burns, M.D.
  12. The Princessa: Machiavelli for Women by Harriet Rubin
  13. Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt
  14. Ship Fever by Andrea Barrett
  15. The Partner by John Grisham
  16. God's Way to Ultimate Health by George Malkmus
  17. The Runaway Jury by John Grisham
  18. Dixie City Jam by James Lee Burke
  19. Kahless by Michael Jan Friedman
  20. The Epic of Gilgamesh
  21. Devil in the Sky by Greg Cox and John Gregory Betancourt
  22. Merchants of Misery: How Corporate America Profits from Poverty by Michael Hudson

my 1997 bookshelf

No comments: