About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Books I Read in 1998

21 Books I Read in 1998

  1. Molecules of Emotion: Why You Feel the Way You Feel by Candace Pert
  2. The Laertian Gamble by Robert Sheckley
  3. 21 Short Stories by American Writers
  4. To The Hilt by Dick Francis
  5. The Healthy Business Opportunity by Ron Price
  6. The Five Rituals of Wealth by Tod Barnhart
  7. Snow Falling on Cedars by David Guterson
  8. Altars in the Street by Melody Ermachild Chavis
  9. Money Advisor 1998 by Steve Gelman
  10. The Campitelli Advanced Nutrition Program by Frank Campitelli and Chef Edward Valente
  11. Going Part-Time by Cindy Tolliver and Nancy Chambers
  12. The Money Club by Diane Terman Felenstein, Marilyn Crocket and Dale Burg
  13. Life's Little Instruction Book, Vol 3 by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
  14. War Dragons by L.A. Graf, Dean Wesley Smith and John J. Ordover
  15. The Leader in You by Dale Carnegie
  16. Living the 7 Habits by Stephen R. Covey
  17. Anatomy of the Spirit: The 7 Stages of Power and Healing by Caroline Myss, Ph.D.
  18. The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
  19. The Ashes of Eden by William Shatner , Judith and Farfield Reeves-Stevens
  20. Living Buddha, Living Christ by Thich Nhat Hanh
  21. Other People's Dirt by Louise Rafkin

my 1998 bookshelf

No comments: