About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Books I Read in 2003

22 Books I Read in 2003

  1. Scarlet Feather by Maeve Binchy
  2. A Common Life by Jan Karon
  3. Fasting and Eating for Health by Joel Fuhrman
  4. The 28 Principles of Attraction by Thomas Leonard
  5. Alan Shrugged: Alan Greenspan, The World's Most Powerful Banker by Jerome Tuccille
  6. Learn Faster and Remember More by David Gamon and Allen Bradgon
  7. The Heart of the Soul by Gary Zukav and Linda Francis
  8. Handbook to Higher Consciousness by Ken Keyes Jr.
  9. Natural Brilliance by Paul R. Scheele
  10. The Laws of Money; The Lessons of Life by Suze Orman
  11. Building Wealth by Russ Whitney
  12. Overcoming the Hurdles and Pitfalls of Real Estate Investing by Russ Whitney
  13. Real Estate Riches by Dolf de Roos
  14. The Millionaires by Brad Meltzer
  15. O is for Outlaw by Sue Grafton
  16. Loopholes of the Rich by Diane Kennedy
  17. Sastun by Rosita Arvigo with Nadine Epstein
  18. The Walk West by Peter and Barbara Jenkins
  19. The Twelfth Commandment of Wildly Successful Women by Pamela Gilberd
  20. Quentins by Maeve Binchy
  21. Hunting Season by Nevada Barr
  22. In This Mountain by Jan Karon

my 2003 bookshelf

No comments: