About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Books I Read in 2002

27 Books I Read in 2002

  1. Back When We were Grownups by Anne Tyler
  2. Skin Tight by Carl Hiaasen
  3. Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth Book 2
  4. Life Skills by Katie Fforde
  5. Rich Dad Poor Dad's Retire Young Retire Rich by Robert kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter
  6. Deep South by Nevada Barr
  7. Smart Women Finish Rich by David Bach
  8. How to Get from Where You are to Where You Want to Be by Jay Abraham
  9. Beating the Street by Peter Lynch with John Rothchild
  10. The Pilates Body by Brooke Siler
  11. Secrets of a Millionaire Landlord by Robert Shemin
  12. Practical Intuition by Lauren Day
  13. Anger: Wisdom for Cooling the Flames by Thich Nhat Hanh
  14. Divine Intuition by Lynn A. Robinson, M.Ed.
  15. Energy Anatomy by Caroline Myss, Ph.D.
  16. Advanced Energy Anatomy by Caroline Myss, Ph.D.
  17. Gift from the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh
  18. Sin Killer by Larry McMurtry
  19. Common Sense on Mutual Funds by John C. Bogle
  20. Investors Toolbox Study Guide
  21. The Pig and the Python by David Cook and Susan Lightstone
  22. The Crystal Star by Vonda N. McIntyre
  23. Switching Careers by Robert K. Otterbourg
  24. Retire & Thrive by Robert K. Otterbourg
  25. 1st to Die by James Patterson
  26. The Courtship of Princess Leia by Dave Wolberton
  27. The Age of Unreason by Charles Handy

<my 2002 bookshelf

No comments: