About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Books I Read in 2004

33 Books I Read in 2004

  1. The Truth About Money by Ric Edelman
  2. The Copper Beech by Maeve Binchy
  3. Track of the Cat by Nevada Barr
  4. Ordinary People, Extraordinary Wealth by Ric Edelman
  5. King of Torts by John Grisham
  6. Smart Woman's Guide to Interviewing and Salary Negotiation by Julie Adair King
  7. Rich Dad's Guide to Becoming Rich without Cutting up Credit Cards by Robert Kiyosaki
  8. Organizing Your Family History Search by Sharon DeBartolo Carmack
  9. Writing the Family Narrative and Workbook by Lawrence P. Gouldrup
  10. I Thought my Father was God , collected by Paul Auster
  11. Preserving Your Family Photographs by Maureen A. Taylor
  12. If It's Going to be, It's up To Me by Robert Schiller
  13. Adventures in Far Off Places by Rudyard Kipling
  14. Rich Dad's Success Stories by Robert Kiyosaki with Sharon Lechter
  15. If You Want to Write by Barbara Ueland
  16. Trojan Odyssey by Clive Cussler
  17. The First Eagle by Tony Hillerman
  18. Fallen Man by Tony Hillerman
  19. The New Fit or Fat by Covert Bailey
  20. The Millionaire Mind by Thomas Stanley
  21. The Wailing Wind by Tony Hillerman
  22. Basket Case by Carl Hiaasen
  23. Successful Intelligence by Robert J. Sternberg
  24. Sales Dogs by Blair Singer
  25. The Last Juror by John Grisham
  26. War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
  27. Skinny Dip by Carl Hiaasen
  28. The Summons by John Grisham
  29. She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb
  30. Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
  31. The Paradox of Choice by Barry Schwartz
  32. Who Took My Money? By Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter
  33. Being Direct by Lester Wunderman

my 2004 bookshelf

No comments: