About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Crater Lake, 25 July 2010, Fossil Fumaroles, Sunsets over Upper Klamath Lake


Fossil fumaroles are formed by the same volcanic action as the Pinnacles we saw this morning. These are in Godfrey Glen and have been eroded by Annies Creek.
We drove a scenic byway, Oregon 62 and Route 97, to Klamath Falls. The views were of Oregon's cattle ranching country, but we did not plan to stop to take many pictures.
The sunset views over Upper Klamath Lake and Sun Pass changed our mind.
Click Crater Lake, 25 July 2010, Fossil Fumaroles, Sunsets over Upper Klamath Lake for more photos.

No comments: