About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Crater Lake, 25 July 2010, Rim Village, Discovery Point


After lunch at Crater Lake Lodge, we walked on a paved trail behind the lodge and then headed the other direction to view Crater Lake from Sinnott Memorial. Many displays of information helped us identify Devil's Backbone, a 1300ft long ribbon of lava. We started our Rim Drive again and stopped at Discovery Point. The bird we later identified as Clark's Nutcracker was large and imposing.
Click Crater Lake, 25 July 2010, Rim Village, Discovery Point to see more photos.

No comments: