About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fear of Frying (Jane Jeffry Mystery, Book 9)Fear of Frying by Jill Churchill

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I like cozy mysteries, but this one came across as too cutesy for me. This is the nineth installment in an award-winning series and I have no desire to read the first eight, based on my boredom with this novel.
I see many other readers enjoy it so I'm glad this author found her audience. Excuse me for wandering into the group.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: