About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, August 09, 2010

Crater Lake, 29 July 2010, Lady of the Woods Trail


When you travel to national parks, I highly recommend you walk on as many trails as possible to see for yourself how different these places are from where we live. I also recommend you visit the displays and watch the short movies available in the Visitor Center.
Lady of the Woods Trail is a 0.5 mile loop around Park Headquarters with 120 feet change in elevation, The trail's name refers to a sculpture of a woman carved into a boulder along the trail.

Click Crater Lake, 29 July 2010, Lady of the Woods Trail for more photos of the trail.

No comments: