About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Garden of the Gods, 26 August 2010


We began our tour with a stop at the Visitors Center to watch the movie, "How did those Red Rocks get there?"
We parked at the largest parking lot and walked through the Central Garden. Most of these formations have names, but I found myself disoriented by the size of these formations.
Click Garden of the Gods, 26 August 2010 to view 27 more photos.

No comments: