About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Crater Lake, 28 July 2010, Cascade Lakes Highway to Sisters


We went out of the national park in search of the Cascade Lakes Highway and had some trouble finding both 42 and 61. We finally found a TOUR sign which directed us to Burgess Road (not named on our map) and we finally found a sign that reassured us we found our way.
We took the Cascade Lakes Highway to the town of Sisters, named for 3 mountains nearby. Sisters is lucky to have Bronco Billy's Saloon and Ranche Grille. I was impressed with the fresly squeezed strawberry lemonade and Gardener's Pride sandwich.
Click Crater Lake, 28 July 2010, Cascade Lakes Highway to Sisters for more photos.

No comments: