About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Royal Gorge Bridge and Park,27 Aug 2010


Our flight from Colorado Springs did not leave until late afternoon so we had time to travel to Royal Gorge Bridge and Park. We arrived early, drove across the highest suspension bridge, and walked back across while we took pictures from the bridge.
The Royal Gorge Bridge sits 1,053 feet above the Arkansas River.
Click Royal Gorge Bridge and Park,27 Aug 2010 for more photos to view.

No comments: