About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Crater Lake, Kerr Notch


Kerr Notch is the second glacial valley from which Phantom Ship can be viewed. It disappears into the reflection.
Pumice Castle
Cloudcap is the highest elevation on Rim Drive at 7685 ft.
Mt. Scott is the highest mountain in the park.
We ate lunch at Crater Lake Lodge dining room.
Click Crater Lake, Kerr Notch for more pictures.

No comments: