About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, August 09, 2010

Crater Lake, 29 July 2010 Rogue River Natural Bridge


The cougar warning sign is not one I would see back home.
At Natural Bridge, the river is swallowed by an underground maze of lava tubes. A fraction of the flow is released into a small pool directly below the bridge. The remainder of the diverted water surges back to the surface and is visible from the viewpoint bridge.

Click Crater Lake, 29 July 2010 Rogue River Natural Bridge for more photos.

No comments: